Low energy buildings
Design and construction of advanced smart nearly zero energy wooden buildings
INCENTIVE FOR ACTION
Connect partners in the fields of architecture, engineering, production, design and construction of smart one or multi-storey/high rise buildings and structures with focus on nearly zero energy (nZEB) or plus energy designs all according with EPBD-Recast (2010/31/EU) with state-of-the-art supporting HVAC systems (heating, ventilation, air condition) and BMS - building management systems (shading, lighting,etc.), low-ex technologies (free cooling, free heating, weather predicted operations) etc.
Build pilot projects in China with the latest technologies and know-how, build up skills to support further implementation and development of such projects, build platforms for investors and interested parties to exchange projects, technologies and information, research the similarities and differences between CEE and China regulations governing nZEB development and construction.
1) organisation and building of pilot and demonstration nearly zero or plus energy wooden buildings in various regions and climatic conditions including advanced monitoring systems
2) designing platforms for education, trainings, mobility, on-side skill development for wooden nearly zero or plus energy buildings engineering and construction including design for possible disassembly
3) joint R&D, design and engineering projects for high rise wooden buildings
4) technology exchange in 16+1 for wooden buildings design and production
5) organisation of joint promotional and demonstration events, showcasing of good practices, promotion of project achievements, presentation of 16+1 partners, industrial solutions and products
6) preparing a design guidance for promoting human health with interior wood use, natural illumination, improved indoor air quality including control and filtration of PM2.5 and PM10, ergonomic and adaptable comfortable interiors
7) organizing innovative ways for faster gathering and development of ideas, cross-country exchange of experts, their knowledge, connections between industry/market issues and possible solutions providers, fast-forwarding innovative ideas from idea to implementation
Permanent working group
LEADING PARTNER/MEMBER PARTNER
PROPOSED STARTING DATE AND DATE OF COMPLITION